Polyurethane hotmelt adhesives (reactive hotmelt)
- Medium to high viscosity characterizes this reactive hotmelt, which allows processing at low application temperatures.
- Specially designed for textile laminations where the reactive hotmelt adhesive film should not penetrate so much during hot application into the fabric and stay on top.
- Specially developed to maintain high curing levels.
- Suitable for standard laminations, fabrics and nonwovens, foams, polyester and PU films and membranes as well as PVC.
- Designed for high processing and laminating speeds.
- Optimum wash resistance at high temperatures.
- Optimum resistance to dry cleaning
Safety data sheet
Lamination of textile, plastic films, wood
reactive PUR hotmelt
open time: medium
Form of delivery
ready to use
Opaque, slightly yellowish
100 - 110 °C
6.750 mPa.s (120°C) / 22.500 mPa.s (100 °C)